Thursday 24 August 2017

Getting Off the Offensive

Sometimes I feel so offended by you brother,
By the fact you find me so offensive.
The 'fuck you' that it gives me,
and the desire to give it back.

Somewhere down it touches me,
In parts that feel deep and low.
But then when I see, the depth of ME,
It all just seems so shallow.

When I come to my senses & feel the Love,
The Love that has been given to both of us,
By our Mother and Father.
I turn my cheek, and let it burn through me, like a fiery wind.

Peace I desire.

So much so,

That I desire for you also.

-

I’M SORRY.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME

THANK YOU

I LOVE YOU

-

REPENT,
FORGIVE,
BE GRATEFUL
and
LOVE!

 -

These are the teachings of  Ho’oponopono.

These are the teachings of Jesus.

These are the teachings of the Wise.


No comments:

Post a Comment